You have been directed here as you have shown interest in joining the Academy. Here are our course details:
We run 3 semesters each year (Fall, Spring, and Summer), each runs for a specific 16 week period. Dates change annually as we like to kick off on a Monday.
- Fall - Early September to Early January
- Spring - Mid January to Early May
- Summer - Mid May to Late August
We open registration to the public the month before the course, so, for example, our Summer registration will being on April 1st for a mid May class start. For those on the waitlist, we will have an 'early' discounted registration period before the open enrollment. That invitation will come via email, so if you would like to join the waitlist, please sign up here.
The 16 week semester is $950
We understand that the registration fee is not the kind of money you find in between the seats of your car.
This semester we are offering $200 discounts to those who are:
- Active or former military - (We will ask for DD214, VMET, or DD2586 to verify status)
- Current full-time college students - (We will ask for unofficial transcript or class schedule showing you are enrolled in at least 12 credits)
- Current professional, collegiate, high school, or youth football coaches - (We will ask for a copy of your business card, team website listing you as a coach, or other documentation)
If you fit into one of these groups and can show documentation, email us at Director@ScoutingAcademy.com for access to the discounted registration.
Thank you again for researching The Scouting Academy and we look forward to working with you soon.
All the best,
Dan Hatman - Director of Scouting Development